top of page

Student Group

Public·5 members

Anatoly Shestakov
Anatoly Shestakov

Install Mysql Using Inno Setup Download __EXCLUSIVE__

For legal reasons, encryption code is not built into Inno Setup. You must download a separate "encryption module" if you wish to utilize Inno Setup's encryption capabilities (that is, the Encryption [Setup] section directive). Note: The installer above can download and install it for you.

Install Mysql Using Inno Setup Download

Type this into a notepad document and save it as loadDB.bat .The first line sets the path of your directory to where your mysql.exe is installed.Next line creates an empty database.(I don't know why but I can't get mysql to load the database file without creating an empty database on the server first) The last line is the mysql command for loading the database from your database,sql file.

As a side note : I havent tried it but maybe if you add the mysql commands in the .bat directly into the inno script with the correct parameters, you could load the database without the need of the batch file.

This error message is displayed when a file pertaining to the installation (e.g., setup.exe, setup.1) has the wrong size, or part of a file fails a CRC check. It is not displayed for any other reason.

If your installation is distributed over the internet and you're getting a lot of reports of this error, it could be that your web server is delivering partial files by dropping connections prematurely. Have the affected users check the size in the bytes of the file(s) they downloaded.

If you aren't using those flags and it still doesn't seem to be waiting for the program to finish, then likely what is happening is that the EXE you're running is spawning some other process and then terminating itself immediately, causing Setup to think the program has finished. This is known to happen with older InstallShield-based installers (to work around it, try using the /SMS switch).

I'm using InnoSetup tool for preparing setup packages for applications that I develop for my company. Because we use different database servers (MSSQL, MySQL) and different versions, very often I had to install required ODBC drivers (especially for MySQL) separately. I was not satisfied with this solution, so I have looked for some solution that solved this problem. I found the perfect article (big thank you, stfx). This article showed me a way how it is possible to do it. This article is an example how to install MySQL ODBC Driver 3.51 to x64 or x86 Windows system.

The steps to follow is what I was exactly looking for. But, in my case, it is .Net 3.5 SP1 (VB 2008 Pro). So, I would be very happy and appreciate it very much if the author of this post could help me what I should modify so that I can use it to my application installation using Inno Setup.

Code file .iss script:Use #define to specify the pre-requisite .NET FrameworkTo create an installer that auto-detects if the specified framework version is presentIf not, notify the user, attempt to download it, and automatically install it. -setup-tools/inno-download-plugin/comment-page-1/#comment-227Supports .NET Framework 4.0 up to 4.7.2.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page